The Platinous series lets you can select from a variety of sizes, ranges, and options to meet your specific environmental testing requirements.
ESPEC Platinous series include features for quality and reliabile operation:
- Stainless steel exterior
- Energy-efficient refrigeration with exclusive electronic expansion valve system
- Specialized humidity generation and control
- Unique thermal break construction for extreme testing
- Casters, cable port, shelf, & USB port standard
- ETL-listed electrical panel conforming to UL 508A
A new streamlined controller
ESPEC makes operating an environmental test chamber easier than ever with the new P-300 controller. An updated ‘tabbed’ user interface allows faster access to any screen. Standard USB and optional Ethernet interfaces make programming and data acquisition much simpler. In addition, improved algorithms make control faster and smoother.
Improved programming and data collection via computer
- Standard USB port for uploading and downloading test programs and operation datalogs.
- Optional remote monitoring, programming, and data collection via our Ethernet/LAN-based Web Controller
- Direct access via optional RS-232 serial port or GP-IB/LabView.
Built into the P-300 controller are improved control algorithms for more efficient chamber operation. Invisible to the end user, the P-300 uses advanced control of an electronic expansion valve to save energy and improve control of the refrigeration system. Additional improvements in refrigeration and heater operation make the new generation of ESPEC Platinous chambers the most energy efficient ever.