Anaerobic Clean Oven (SCO Series)
This chamber enables dehydrogenation annealing in low-temperature polysilicon TFT fabrication, activation annealing after ion doping, high oxygen annealing in oxide semiconductor TFT fabrication, polyimide film formation for flexible display devices, semiconductor passivation film curing, and other low and high oxygen heat treatment in a clean environment from 300 to 500°C. The highly efficient air conditioning system ensures high temperature uniformity performance, and a significant improvement in increase and decrease characteristics has enhanced processing capacity.
- Class 4 cleanness (equivalent to Class 10 of FED-STD-209E) even during temperature fluctuations. (Optional)
- Oxygen concentration of less than 60% at 10 ppm or less at temperature increase, decrease, and stable levels. Performs heat processing from extremely low oxygen environments to high oxygen environments. (High oxygen support is optional)
- Slim design with a 50% smaller installation space. (Compared to conventional model)
- 50% decrease in system power capacity. (Compared to conventional model)
- High performance temperature and oxygen concentration control system enables setting of the temperature, time, and concentration for each step.
- Special sealing technology enables processing while controlling the consumption of gas uses.
- Efficiently develop processes with the monitoring and data logging functions for the temperature setting, current temperature, oxygen concentration setting, current oxygen concentration, test area pressure, gas flow rate. All data can be output to a USB flash drive as a CSV file