Low Temperature (& Humidity) FM Chamber
Supports various solar cell module tests
The test area dimensions of the FM Chamber can accommodate changes in units of 50 mm according to the module size and number inserted.
The chamber support various IEC standard tests.
It can also be used as a temperature and humidity chamber for PID evaluation by adding insulation measures and high-voltage static charge prevention measures.
- Achieves a temperature accuracy of ±2°C and a humidity accuracy of ±5% RH on the module surface.*
- High capacity: 3,600 L, 1200 (W) × 1500 (H) × 2000 (D) mm
- Jig for easy handling of large modules (optional)
- Supports insulation measures and high-voltage static charge prevention measures. (Optional)
* When carrying 10 modules with a size of 1300 (W) × 1800 (H) × 50 (D) mm (200 kg)
* Temperature of 1 point on the module surface closest to the center of the chamber (humidity near air temperature)
* With stable temperature and humidity